The Academic Section helps to facilitate, initiate, and co-ordinate the academic work of the Institute. The Academic Section is responsible for all the academic affairs of the students of the Institute.
The Academic Section has been headed by Dean (Academics). Currently, DIAT (DU), Pune offers M.Tech, M.Sc in Food Technology, PG Diploma Course in Fire Engineering & Integrated Safety, Master of Science (by research) & Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programmes.
The Academic Section functions are viz.,
- The admission process of PG, PG Diploma MS (by research) & Ph.D. Programme
- Receive process and maintain all records relating to the programme, including curricula, courses offered, academic calendar, etc.
- Registration/course registration of existing students and registration of new students.
- Preparation and issue of degree certificates, bonafide certificate, transcript, verification, etc.
- Issue necessary memoranda/orders related to academic matters.
- To deal with matters about conduct / organizing various meetings, committees such as convocation, etc.
- Responsible for the management, coordination, and delivery of a range of services and activities within the student life cycle and associated data management.
- Preparation/ compilation of courses of study, Time table, student records, feedback, fess, scholarship management, and time table management.
- Correspondence with Statutory bodies such as NAAC, NBA, and AICTE, UGC, NIRF.
- Students administration (all matters including communication and administration related to service officers, DRDO, coast guard officers students)
- Management of academic council meeting and other academic meetings
- Any other miscellaneous work of academic nature.
Administration: Officer and staff :
|Dr. K. Balasubramanian||Professor & Dean (Academics)||–||02024304495|
|Mr. SD Adlinge
|Off. Joint Registrar
|M.E (Electronics & Instrumentation),
|Mr. Mangesh Burde||Sr. Assistant||MBA||02024304425|
|Ms. Meenakshi Kumkar||Assistant||BBMIB, PGDIB||02024304025|
|Mr. Rohit Kamble||Assistant||BA LLB, MBA (HR), Diploma in MCJ||02024304425|
|Mr. Kedar Wani||Assistant||M.Com||02024304425|